"What Can you do?"
We'll never say no to a job without fully exploring what the job entails or who can help us get the job done... after 25 years, we have a lot of trusted friends in lots of different trades, but here's a list of some of the jobs we've done over the years:-
* Kitchen Unit Installation
* Bathroom Fitting
* Brick Wall and Pathway Repairs
* Patio Construction
* Fitting or Changing Door Locks
* Hanging New Doors
* Putting up or Fixing Shelves
* Fitting Signage
* Draught Proofing
* Installing Stair Gates
* Fence and Gate Repairs
* Garage Base Construction
* Decking Construction
* Fencing Construction
* Shed Construction and Repairs
* Borders and Flowerbed Construction
* Laminate Flooring
* Solid Wood Flooring
* Vinyl Flooring
* Carpet Tiles
* Ceramic Tiles
* Carpet fitting
* Painting Doors and Windows Internally and Externally
* General Household interior decorating
* Repairing Cracks and Holes in Plaster or Woodwork
* Sealing Baths and Sinks
* Tiling and Grouting
* Power Washing Patios and Decking
* Clearing Guttering
* Changing Light fittings and Plug Sockets
* Installing Kitchen Appliances
* Building Flat Pack Furniture
* Installing Blinds or Curtains
* Domestic Cleaning
* Hanging Pictures and Mirrors
* Man and Van services
This list is not exhaustive so please contact me if the job you would like done is not listed.
Who can we help?
Anyone with bricks and mortar, or a patch of land that needs our attention and skills, and can spare us the time to let us show you our ideas.
Where do we work?
We're based just outside Loughborough, and won't say no to anywhere in the East Midlands.
What happens next?
You can either give us a call or send us a message, we'll either discuss the job over the phone, or arrange to visit you to be able to prepare a quote/estimate... we'll then send you a full quote/estimate with a breakdown of the job and the costs involved, so long as you're happy, we can then agree a date.
"Why should I use Just the Job?"
We have over 25 years experience of looking after properties and gardens, but more than this, Trust is massively important to us... we want to earn it, we want to keep it, because we want to be your first choice every time.
© Just the Job 2015